Comprehensive Retirement Planning
Why: To help you (and us) make an informed decision about working together.
What: A free retirement assessment. We will show you step-by-step how you can improve your retirement success before paying us a single dollar.
Who: Diligent savers over age 50 who have accumulated investments & retirement assets of $500,000 or more.
The Retirement Planning Process
1. MEET WITH US
Begin with a 20 minute phone call to discuss our process.
2. DISCOVERY PROCESS
Determine if Thayer Financial is right for you.
3. ONE-PAGE PLAN
Let us develop a free one-page plan for you that clearly identifies your way forward.
Work together to help you get your financial life organized.
5. CREATE & IMPLEMENT PLAN
Create and implement the changes necessary for your retirement plan.
6. REVIEW THE PROGRESS
Meet regularly to adjust the plan as your life evolves.
Our On-going Retirement Program Includes:
- A wealth management and planning strategy that is built around your specific values and goals to put you on the right path
- Tax preparation and filing of your annual tax returns
- Creation of your basic estate planning documents (wills and powers of attorney)
- Quarterly meetings (or as needed) to monitor, adjust, and adapt your strategy as life evolves
- Unlimited access to your fiduciary financial advisor– via email, phone, in-person, or virtually
- Simple and secure online access to all your information
At Thayer Financial, we assist clients with financial planning nationwide. We proudly serve our local community: Hickory, Newton, Conover, Morganton, Lincolnton, Lenoir, Blowing Rock, and Boone.